Hammer - RIP'D Pearl - Blue/Gold/Lt.Blue
Release Date: Oct.16, 2018
When we released the Rip’D and Rip’D solid, they were instant successes. Naturally, for the 3rd ball in the line, we wanted to create a ball that combined the best qualities from each of the first two. With the Aggression Pearl CFI Coverstock and three-step 3000 grit finish, this Rip’D will get through the front of the lane with ease, still read the mid-lane and give a strong backend motion.
With Hammer’s patent pending carbon fiber infused coverstock and outer core, this Rip’D carries Hammer’s industry leading three year warranty.
Hammer Tough Scrub is recommended to keep the Rip'D Pearl performing at its best.
- COLOR Blue/Gold/Light Blue
- REACTION Length w/Strong Mid-Lane and Backend
- COVERSTOCK Aggression Pearl CFI
- FACTORY FINISH 500/1000/3000 Abralon
- BEST LANE CONDITION Medium - Heavy Oil
- CORE Rip'D
- CORE TYPE Asymmetrical
- MASS BIAS .014
- AVAILABLE WEIGHTS 12-16
RG / DIFFERENTIAL
- #16 RG (2.49) Diff (.047)
- #15 RG (2.48) Diff (.054)
- #14 RG (2.50) Diff (.052)
- #13 RG (2.56) Diff (.030)
- #12 RG (2.63) Diff (.025)